LUNATIC FRINGE
Homepage_005.jpg

About Lunatic Fringe Hair salon

Award winning hair salon; clayfield hair salon; brisbane hair salon; brisbane creative hair salon; brisbane curls specialist; brisbane curls hair salon; brisbane hairdressers

Lunatic Fringe.jpg

ABOUT

Feel aT HOME from the NANO SECOND you walk in the door.

Come chill out with us. Have a beverage…. Go on – you deserve it!

Our space has been designed to be comfy as, its hard not to love it.

Hands up who hates the hair basin? Not anymore! Our basin lounges recline flat so they never ever hurt your neck… In fact they warm up and massage your body while we massage your scalp! It’s the most kick ass experience in Brisbane.

We offer a guilt-free guarantee on every service! If you’re not happy, for any reason whatsoever, we will redo your service no questions asked.  It is absolutely important to us that you have hot hair you LOVE! 

80% of hairdressers don’t continue educate themselves… We are the other 20%

We only use the best S#*t… We have hand selected the best bespoke, cruelty free, vegan friendly brands! They do what they say they do and that’s that!

ALL IMAGES ARE HAIR DONE BY LUNATIC FRINGE ON REAL CHICKS